“Peace of mind and added safety”
This mattress is used for the maintenance of skin health; the prevention and treatment of stage I-IV pressure ulcers.
This micro low air loss mattress system utilizes 18 8” combined air cells (4.5” therapy + 3.5” static air) to ensure support even in the event a power loss. The static air cell eliminates the need for a foam base, which means the whole surface can be easily disinfected. The Salute RDX pump powers the advanced 3-1 alternation, which provides active pressure relief: for every three cells, one cell alternates in deflation, off-loading pressure on the body and ensuring 2/3 of the body is always supported at any time.
- Provides very quiet pressure redistribution
- Eight electronic comfort settings for both alternation and static modes
- Mesh center strip keeps cells together and provides protection from slipping between cells in any position
- “Happy Heel” digital foot section softness adjustment to maximize heel float, reduce heel pressure and protect from shear
- Uses far less energy than traditional low air loss mattresses, greatly reducing operating costs
|Construction:||18 – 8” cells (4.5” therapy + 3.5” static air)|
|Standard sizes:||36” x 80”|
|Custom Sizes:||Not Available|
|MSRP:||$2,900.00 standard size mattress|
|Warranty:||2 years on mattress, 1 year on cover|